1.High weight energy density. It is much higher than that of lead-acid batteries,in addition, the latter’s weight is 3 to 5 times that of lithium batteries under the same power;
2. High charging and discharging efficiency. The charging and discharging energy conversion efficiency of lead-acid batteries is only about 80%, and that of lithium batteries can be more than 97%. What’s more,lithium batteries support fast charging;
3. High cycle life, the cycle life of lithium batteries is generally more than 1500 times, and that of lead-acid batteries is generally only about 500 times;
According to chemical materials, it can be divided into lithium iron phosphate, lithium cobaltate, lithium manganate, lithium titanate, etc. According to the shape of the cells, they can be divided into cylindrical cells, square cells, and soft-packed cells.
With the gradual maturity of lithium battery technology, with its significant advantages, it has been widely used and gradually replaced the original lead-acid battery application markets, including new energy vehicles, railway locomotives, aerial work vehicles, golf carts, industrial robots, electric motorcycles, scooters, industrial and commercial energy storage, UPS backup power, household energy storage, digital products, medical products, etc.
1. When charging, a special charger for lithium batteries should be used;
2. When using, it is recommended not to charge the battery until the battery is fed.It should be charged in time if the battery is fed;
3. Lithium batteries should be stored in a cool, dry and safe environment.
4. Avoid placing lithium batteries close to heat sources, open flames, flammable and explosive gases and liquids, which may cause battery leakage, heat generation, smoke, fire and explosion.
5. If the lithium battery needs to be stored for a long time (more than one month), it is recommended to charge it to 40%-60%, and the battery needs to be replenished charging every month during the storage time.
The company's products mainly include lithium battery packs, battery management systems, remote control terminals and big data cloud platforms. Lithium-ion battery pack products are mainly used in non-road vehicles, industrial and commercial energy storage, household energy storage, electric motorcycles, scooters and other fields;battery management system products are mainly used in railway locomotives, non-road vehicles, industrial and commercial energy storage,household energy storage and other fields;remote control terminals and big data cloud platform products are mainly used in the field of new energy vehicles.
Industrial and commercial energy storage products are mainly used in UPS backup power supply. The nominal voltage includes 192V, 224V, 240V, 384V, 480V, etc., and the capacity range is 20Ah~200Ah. It is mainly used in applications below 500kW.
The household energy storage product series are a new hybrid photovoltaic energy storage inverter control all-in-one machine integrating solar energy storage, mains charging energy storage and AC sine wave output,adopting DSP control and advanced control algorithm, which has the characteristics of high safety, high reliability and high industrialization standards, etc. It has four charging modes: solar priority, mains priority, mains- solar hybrid and solar-only charging. The equipped lithium battery pack has complete short-circuit protection, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, overload protection, reverse charging protection, etc. Nominal voltage 51.2V, and the capacity includes 5kWh, 7.5 kWh, 10 kWh, 15 kWh, 20 kWh, etc., and the power supports 3kW, 5kW, and 10kW.